Website The Organic Agency
Human- centered thinking, Tech- centered doing
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Reporting To: Head of Digital Marketing
Contract type: Permanent
Country: United Kingdom
Location Details: Exeter
Main Purpose and Scope
To assist the success of the Paid Media & Analytics department by creating, managing and optimising client campaigns. Alongside this, supporting Search Engine Optimization to help optimise strategies for Organics clients.
Duties and Key Responsibilities
Paid Media & Analytics
To respond to client briefs and input on strategy that will best achieve the goals of the campaign. This involves identifying target audiences, reach, platforms and distribution of budget.
- To set up campaigns across paid channels such as Google Ads, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, etc.
- Creating or suggesting ad copy and assets, and uploading to the various platforms
- Configure Google analytics goals to support conversion optimisation
- Create and implement UTM tags to track campaign medium and source data
- Creating Google Analytics reports and Data Studio dashboards to effectively present client KPIs and targets
- Ensuring important detail is correct, such as budgets, audience targeting, campaign dates, and tracking
- To be vigilant, careful, and methodical when creating and going live with campaigns
- To manage campaigns on a day-to-day basis, and to keep on top of actions
- To analyse performance throughout the campaign, and suggest improvements and changes to help reach targets
- To conduct Keyword Research to inform a hybrid search (SEO & Paid Search) strategy
- To assist with the creation of on-page SEO elements such as meta titles and descriptions, heading and alt tags.
- To pull together ranking and visibility reports outlining findings and present back to relevant team members
- To work alongside Head of Digital Marketing in delivering strategies for clients
Provide ad-hoc SEO support
Client Relationship Management
- To communicate and support on strategy and gaining client approval on campaigns.
- To provide real-time reports into results against target KPIs, and to offer insights and advice on best achieving campaign goals.
- To ensure client expectations are met and targets are delivered within set timeframes.
- Google Ads, Facebook Ad Manager (including Instagram), Twitter Advertising, and Linkedin Ads
- Google Analytics
- Data Studio
- Keyword Research Tools
What you’ll get in return
You’ll be coming into a thriving agency, working on a mix of large client projects across the full digital spectrum. You’ll have a chance to make a real impact on the business from day one. Our extensive benefits package includes:
- Monthly wellbeing allowance
- Personal development training plan
- Enhanced parental packages
- Cycle 2 work, retail discounts, fitness discounts
- Mental and physical wellbeing support
- Monthly star performer awards
- Flexible working
- Ability to work from home
- Monthly social get togethers (virtual for the time being)
- Plus a whole lot more!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.