Website Synopsys - Simpleware Product Group
As a frontend developer, you will be leading our efforts in user interface prototyping and development of web applications leveraging the core image processing, visualisation and meshing capabilities of the Simpleware ScanIP products. Your experience will allow you to have a significant impact on new products and make key design decisions.
As part of the software development team, your primary duties will include:
– Collaboration with the product-, and backend-teams, for developing new features as high-performance, reusable, secure and loosely coupled web interfaces and components
– Close interaction with our Application Engineering team, for requirements capture and bugs identification
– Create working prototypes (proof of concepts) at varying degrees of fidelity
– Independent evaluation and familiarisation with new technologies
– Develop and deploy new innovative products
– Assist other developers in expanding and improving specific aspects of their technical skillset
Requirements – Knowledge, experience, skills and competencies
To be considered for this position, you must have:
– Strong frontend/UI/UX experience and interests.
– Experience building and maintaining a reusable web components library.
– Hands-on experience in developing and deploying scalable, secure and user-driven web and mobile applications.
– Master of Science degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
– Experience with maintaining build and test systems.
– Self-motivation and ability to work on own initiative whilst being a team player and keeping an eye on the team’s goals.
– Strong communication skills.
– Strong desire to learn and explore new technologies.
Knowledge of, or interest in the following areas:
– Leading a team of UI developers.
– Cloud platforms, APIs/frameworks, and deploying web based microservices into cloud platforms such as AWS
– Data visualization & statistical data science
Other employment information
Remuneration: very attractive with a competitive package
Duration: permanent employment contract.
Additional Information about the work environment
You will be joining the Simpleware development team, a team with diverse expertise, experience and interests in software development, and will enjoy a creative and international work environment.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.