An influx of new and exciting projects means our team has a new Senior Shopify App Developer role open right now!
We’re Swanky and we’re a fast-growing ecommerce agency based in Exeter. We design, build and grow Shopify Plus stores that convert for clients in Europe, Australia and gaining new ground in the US and Canada.
We’re able to deliver the quality of service we do by combining our exceptional knowledge of the Shopify platform with cutting-edge technology solutions from our partners – DynamicYield, Tealium, Convert.com, Emarsys, Klaviyo and LoyaltyLion.
And this means we get to work with great clients like Olivia von Halle, Knomo, SaltRock, Greg Norman, Kettle, Itsu Grocery and Huel.
About the Role
You’ll be embedded within the project team consisting of other developers, QAs, designers, project managers, strategists and analysts.
The focus of this role will be building bespoke Shopify applications for our merchants, extending the functionality of Shopify and integrating with our partner platforms such as ReCharge, Klaviyo as well as our merchants platforms including CRM and WMS.
- 5+ years experience building Shopify web applications
- Knowledge of at least one of: Ruby on Rails, PHP or Node and React
- Database design and management
- AppSec – web application security
- Web application performance, including knowledge of Webhooks and managing at scale e.g. Amazon EventBridge and caching
- Cloud computing i.e. AWS, Heroku or others
- Version control
- Continuous integration
- Familiarity with ReCharge and API
- Knowledge of GraphQL and Apollo
- Headless commerce
- Experience within agency environment
- Salary £35K-£55K pa based on experience, negotiable for the right person
- 30 days holiday per year inclusive of bank holidays, plus 1 additional day per full year served, capped at 5
- Flexible working hours during the day
- Beautiful Exeter based offices (currently temporarily remote)
- Free unlimited tea, hot chocolate and coffee (in the office)
- Working with dynamic, creative and growing clients on fun, challenging and often high-profile projects
- “They invest in their team and aim to provide assistance in growing and nurturing your skills.”
- Be part of an inspiring, growing, highly collaborative and ambitious team.
- Regular company socials and events, including games nights and lunchtime quizzes.
To apply for this job please visit swanky.bamboohr.com.