A bustling start to the year means our team has a new Front-end Web Developer role open right now!
We’re Swanky and we’re a fast-growing ecommerce agency based in Exeter. We design, build and grow Shopify Plus stores that convert.
Our ideal Front-end Web Developer comes from an ecommerce background with Shopify and/or other ecommerce platform experience. If you’ve helped brands create entirely new sites, been involved in complex migrations across platforms and you’re looking to be part of a fast-moving team, this could be just the role for you.
We’re working with clients in Europe, Australia and gaining new ground in the US and Canada.
We’re able to deliver the quality of service we do by combining our exceptional knowledge of the Shopify platform with cutting-edge technology solutions from our partners – DynamicYield, Tealium, Convert.com, Emarsys, Klaviyo and LoyaltyLion.
And this means we get to work with great clients like Olivia von Halle, Knomo, SaltRock, Greg Norman, Kettle, Itsu Grocery and Huel.
About the Role
You’ll be embedded within the project team consisting of developers, QAs, designers, project managers, strategists and analysts.
Daily tasks could include anything from coding a bespoke subscription flow, integrating an email signup form to architecting a navigation menu, supporting releases and triaging issues. Whatever the task you’ll take ownership of it, collaborate with the team and deliver a thoroughly tested and high-quality solution.
Problem-solving is key to this role along with the ability to communicate complexity, prioritise and estimate the development effort.
- 2+ years experience of Front-end Web Development
- Version control
- Knowledge of Agile development methodology
- Experience working in a digital / ecommerce agency
- CRO and testing
- Shopify & Liquid or other ecommerce and CMS platforms e.g. WordPress
- Salary £20k-£30k based on experience, negotiable for the right person
- 30 days holiday per year inclusive of bank holidays, plus 1 additional day per full year served, capped at 5
- Flexible working hours during the day
- Beautiful Exeter based offices (currently temporarily remote)
- Free unlimited tea, hot chocolate and coffee (in the office)
- Working with dynamic, creative and growing clients on fun, challenging and often high-profile projects
- “They invest in their team and aim to provide assistance in growing and nurturing your skills.”
- Be part of an inspiring, growing, highly collaborative and ambitious team.
- Regular company socials and events, including games nights and lunchtime quizzes.
To apply for this job please visit swanky.bamboohr.com.