A digital marketing and PR agency for travel brands
Lemongrass Marketing is a digital marketing and PR agency for travel brands in the world’s most beautiful destinations.
We help our clients become commercially successful by marrying up data-driven audience insights with creativity, to deliver maximum impact for clients. Many of our clients are at the beginning of their digital transformation journey, so we help guide them through this process – enabling them to become more customer-centric by breaking down siloes between PR, SEO, PPC, Paid and Organic Search.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious strategist to really make their mark and become a trusted advisor to our clients – who are a lovely bunch of people!
We have a strong, values-driven culture and are en route to becoming the UK’s first travel communications B-Corp, a community of companies that use the power of business as a force for good. Its aim is to create a sustainable, inclusive economy by reducing poverty and inequality, creating high-quality jobs and a healthier environment.
What You’ll Do:
The role of Digital & Audience Insight Director has arisen as we are transforming the agency into a fully integrated, digital-first PR, content and communications agency. You are both strategic as well as happy to dive in at the deep end and implement those strategies.
We are looking for a team member with a strong track record in using first and third party data to unearth audience insights for our clients – and to develop them into strategic marketing and budget plans.
Ideally you will be as versed in data as you are in creative strategy.
- Lead strategic planning and implementation of digital marketing campaigns across channels including SEO, PPC, Mobile, Social Media, Digital PR and Web Development.
- Conduct detailed channel and media analysis including auditing channel strategy, market share, website experience, social reach and sentiment.
- You will be adept at marrying performance data with digital and real-world audience insights to devise and execute innovative, creative and efficient digital solutions that drive growth for our clients.
- Proactively drive new business, lead digital-first pitches and identify opportunities to on-board new clients.
- Development of digital marketing measurement framework to understand the impact of multiple touchpoints in the customer journey (Data Studio knowledge is a bonus)
- Own and build the vision for digital performance, data and insight for the agency – fusing data driven insight and creative storytelling.
- Provide training for our internal teams and clients helping them excel at putting data insight at the heart of their communication thinking.
- Ensure the efficient and profitable operation of your Account portfolio.
What You Have:
- 5+ years of agency and/or client-side experience delivering digital strategy and execution.
- Expert-level knowledge of organic and paid digital strategy and execution; content marketing; social media marketing; influencer marketing; and analytics.
- Strong technical understanding of digital performance and hands on experience in at least two channels i.e. Paid Search (PPC), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media Management, Content Marketing.
- Knowledge of Google technology stack.
- Ability to think strategically and identify and resolve problems in a client-centric environment
- A creative and methodical thinker who can educate others on your data-driven approach.
- Insatiable curiosity about emerging digital marketing channels, platforms, and best practices and ability to share knowledge with others
- Experience working on multi-channel digital campaigns and projects simultaneously
- Client & stakeholder management – Ability to lead and manage client & agency relationships effectively to drive trust and foster long-term relationships.
- Mentoring – Demonstrate ability to mentor and coach team members in their own career development.
- New business – Demonstrate ability to lead pitches from initial brief to submission & presentation
- Manage self and others – Excellent time management, ability to coordinate input of both junior and senior colleagues, willingness to ‘muck in’ when needed and participate in a wide range of tasks; able to delegate where necessary, ability to meet deadlines and ensure others meet deadlines, manage third parties
Bonus Points For:
- Experience in the travel industry
- Agency rather than inhouse experience
Our values, which you will need to share in order to thrive at Lemongrass Marketing
- We adopt a can-do attitude – so we can help our clients to solve problems
- We are hungry to learn – so that our clients can rely on us to be the best we can be
- We are results-driven – so our clients, our colleagues and the business can rely on us
- Everything we do is for the greater good – so we can make a positive impact for our clients, for Lemongrass, and for wider society
- We are friendly, fair and firm
Please Note: These duties defined in this Job Description are not definitive and may be subject to future amendments following appropriate consultation.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.