We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer who will help make our API service faster, more scalable and more robust. You will also take the lead on projects, features and code reviews to ensure the highest standard of development work is kept.
Building stable and reliable software is not an option: as a leader in the development team, you will design and write state-of-the-art software, follow best practices, measure everything, document everything and be responsible for development to production.
Most of your days will be spent designing software and systems, research and coding. This work will involve collaborating with other departments within Dashboard to deliver new or change existing features based on client requirements and feedback.
Other responsibilities include:
- Responsible for developing features, fixing bugs, updating applications and services
- Work as part of a small effective team
- Leading sprints, code reviews
- Provide input into high-level and low-level software discussions
- Work closely with clients to understand their needs and working with the Dashboard platform
- Work planning, tracking and feedback
- Helping us to grow our software engineering practice
- Helping with Dashboard internal applications and project or other work when possible
To apply for this job please visit dashboard.net.