We’re an innovative tech consultancy – a team of problem solvers. Since 1993 we’ve been finding better ways to solve complex technology problems for some of the world’s leading organisations and delivered solutions that millions of people use every day.
We bring together experts from diverse backgrounds and experiences in a collaborative and open culture to deliver outstanding outcomes for our clients, and a stimulating and rewarding environment for our people.
Our platform engineers design, build and maintain the delivery infrastructure, systems and processes underpinning technology transformation engagements and lead the adoption of modern platforms and ways of working.
About the Role
We’re looking for hands-on platform engineers with deep understanding of the AWS ecosystem to join delivery teams working on some of the most exciting digital programmes around, with clients in a range of industries.
As an AWS expert, you’ll work in small product teams alongside developers, architects, designers, analysts and product owners to deliver automation, tooling and cloud infrastructure.
We encourage continuous learning, so as well as the opportunity to work with some of the brightest and best in the industry, and evaluate the latest technologies, we’ll reward you for obtaining AWS certifications.
You’ll have the expertise and confidence to lead the definition and support of the AWS delivery platform in complex engagements, typically working in multi-disciplinary teams on client site. You’ll have:
- Significant commercial experience of designing, deploying and managing enterprise cloud environments.
- Experience of containers and container orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes, AKS etc.)
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code tools like Terraform, CloudFormation or Pulumi.
- In-depth configuration management, automation and scripting using tools such as Python, Ruby and Go.
- Detailed knowledge of platform and application automated deployment technologies like Puppet, Chef, SaltStack etc.
- Exposure to iterative/agile development methodologies and experience of enabling team delivery through technology.
Some of the Perks
- A collaborative and inspiring environment working alongside some of the best tech people in the industry
- Hybrid working – you can vary your working location to allow you to collaborate better, feed your creativity, and take the time and space to focus when you need it
- Training opportunities and incentives – we support professional certifications across engineering and non-engineering roles
- Flexible benefits allowance – you can spend on additional pension contributions, healthcare, dental and more…
- We partner with Lifeworks to offer wellbeing support to our employees
- Life Assurance (4 x annual salary)
- Giving back – the ability to get involved nationally and regionally with partnerships to get people from different backgrounds into tech
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Discounts – we have preferred rates from dozens of retail, lifestyle and utility brands
- An industry-leading referral scheme
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.