Website Beran Instruments Lts
Due to sustained growth of the business, an exciting opportunity has arisen for the recruitment of a Software Developer / Engineer to work within our dynamic software development team.
As a Software Developer / Engineer, you will have a passion for software development and will form an integral part of the software development team architecting, designing and developing technologies and products for use in industrial and aerospace applications.
- To be highly motivated towards providing complete customer satisfaction.
- To be honest and realistic in reporting project quality, cost and time.
- To be able to apply a flexible and pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- Be able to contribute as part of a team and be comfortable providing and receiving constructive feedback e.g. code reviews.
- To manage working time effectively with little direction.To accept responsibility for actions.
The Software Developer / Engineer role will form an integral part of the software team. The role will require working as part of a SCRUM Team contributing towards the delivery of tactical and strategic business objectives and work individually where required.
- To design, develop, implement and validate MS Windows and Embedded systems products to enhance the Company’s range of industrial and aerospace condition monitoring solutions.
- To undertake requirements analysis and review in order to guide software development and implementation.
- To provide software application support to all aspects of the business which may involve direct involvement with customers and sub-contractors.
- To work closely with team-mates and other colleagues to ensure that project and business-wide targets are met.
- To be highly motivated towards providing an end product that meets or exceeds expectations.
- Understand and diagnose hardware faults with PC and embedded devices
- Work with other departments as part of multi-discipline teamwork to support business objectives
- To contribute towards the continual improvement of working practices and methods
- Willingness to travel to customers premises
- To undertake personal development activities appropriate to maintain and skills and keep up to date with industry best practices and technology.
Please see Link for further information
To apply for this job please visit www.beraninstruments.com.